Wednesday 19 November 2008



Well its been a while since I last posted, we have been a little busy trying to plan Christmas presents amongst other things, with 5 children we have a bit of a hectic time coming up to it.
Ghia arrived safely from France and has settled in wonderfully, no problems at all. She is very much like Gaby in her ways, I now have 2 Laekenois on my bed, not quite sure how that happened?
Looking through Paul's phone to see what pictures he had taken, i came across a little video that my daughter Jordan had made, not sure what planet she was on but at least you can see how Ghia has settled in.



On Sunday 9th Nov I was at Discover dogs with Leon and Flame, Pat came along with Barney. We had never done this before so it was a bit of an experience. The dogs were all brilliant and loved all the attention. I had planned to take some pictures of the event but the time seemed to go so quickly before we new it the day had gone. At least we got a free royal canin rug out of it. Ghia has took a shine to it and will not move off it.





On Tuesday we went to see Mary Ray give a demonstration on clicker training. I had seen her before but was so impressed I thought I would treat Paul and Callum to a night out, they both thought they would be bored rotten but were very pleasantly surprised and thoroughly enjoyed themselves, needless to say I ended up coming home with a bagful of clicker training devices.

I think Callum was a bit star struck

Here is a small piece of Mary Ray giving her demonstration

No comments: